Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mountain Dew 35-50




35. Mountain Dew (B) High in caffeine. Tastes ok. Gotta close your eyes a little so you don't think you're drinking pee.
36. Diet Mountain Dew (A-) I actually like the Diet more than the regular.
37. Caffeine-Free Mountain Dew (D) Absolutely no point in drinking Mountain Dew with no caffeine in it. Might as well just open your eyes and drink actual pee.
38. Code Red (B) Pretty good. Like drinking carbonated, caffeinated Kool-Aid
39. Diet Code Red (C-) No sense in drinking the Kool-Aid w/o a lb of sugar in it, so apply that to this bad idea.
40. Livewire (B-) Not too fond of this one. When I drink it I think of Sunkist and can't get past trying to compare them.
41. Baja Blast (B) Goes damn good with a Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito at Taco Bell.
42. Voltage (C) I didn't vote for this one in the Dewmocracy campaign
43. Pitch Black (D) I hate grape soda!
44. Game Fuel (C) I don't play Halo so this still sucks.
45. Revolution (C) I din't vote for this one either.
46. Supernova (B) I did vote for this one, and it lost, so maybe I don't know squat about soda. Then why am I writing this blog? Oh that's right. I drink a lot of soda and the democratic choice of the people usually sucks. Guess I'll try again in the 2010 Dewmocracy campaign.
47. Throwback (B) I like it, but unlike Pepsi Throwback and Dr Pepper Heritage, I can't taste much difference.
48. Horde Red (C) I played an Orc when I did play WoW but this didn't make me want to play again or buy another case.
49. Alliance Blue (C) Screw the Elves! Put on some clothes ya skinny little wusses! Oh sorry. This supposedly tasted like Baja Blast, but I disagree. Not as good as Baja Blast,
50. Diet Ultraviolet (F) By far one of the worst things I've ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment